Join Our Team
Phoenix Behavioral Health Services is looking for
Professional Counselor, Therapist, Social Worker
We are seeking individuals to provide counseling at our clinical practice in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. Our clinic is located in a beautiful setting along the shores of Lake Michigan.
Part-time and Full-time Positions.
- LPC, LPC-T, LCSW, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist
- Strong Clinical skills
- Positive, growth-oriented personality
- Organized, with the ability to maintain professional records
- Commitment & eagerness to grow a thriving clinical practice
Counsel with an emphasis on prevention and strategies for managing behaviors, cognition, and emotions. Promote self-awareness, social-awareness, mental well-being, and personal care & development.
Position requirements include:
- Develop & implement treatment plans
- Counsel clients individually or in group sessions
- Counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting clients
- Maintain client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client diagnostic records, and progress notes. Submit necessary paperwork to Billing/Collections department
- Maintain confidentiality
- Perform crisis interventions with clients, including suicide threat
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Continue in your professional growth, Maintain continuing education requirements
Apply with cover letter and resume that shares your experience and special interests in the area of counseling and/or clinical assessment.
To apply for a Professional Counselor, Therapist, or Social Worker position with Phoenix Behavior Health Services, please fill out the form below and hit “SUBMIT”.
A member of our Phoenix team will contact you in 1-2 business days. If you do not receive a response, please call 920-657-1504.