Join Our Team
Phoenix Behavioral Health Services is looking for
Autism Behavioral Treatment Therapist
Are you someone who can lead a team?
Do you have a positive, professional attitude?
The Treatment Therapist will work with our BCBAs (Behavioral Specialist) to develop programming for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
– Conducting ongoing assessments and data analysis to keep programming up to date
– Writing child specific treatment goals and updating them every 6 months.
– Hiring, training, and supervising Behavior Technicians
– Conducting Team Meetings for each client & their family
– Attending monthly meetings/training with supervisory staff
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2,000 hours of ABA experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a Caregiver Background Check
To apply, send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
After you submit your letter of interest and resume, a member of our Phoenix team will contact you in 1-2 business days. If you do not receive a response, please call 920-657-1504.