Interested in joining our team?
Phoenix Behavioral Health Services is looking for
Autism Treatment Therapist
Are you someone who can lead a team?
Do you have a positive, professional attitude?
The Treatment Therapist will work with our BCBAs (Behavioral Specialist) to develop programming for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
– Conducting ongoing assessments and data analysis to keep programming up to date
– Writing child specific treatment goals and updating them every 6 months.
– Hiring, training, and supervising Behavior Technicians
– Conducting team monthly meetings for each client & their family
– Attending monthly meetings/training with supervisory staff
To apply, send letter of interest & resume to CherylS@phoenixbhc.com